Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 5 Fitness Rehab

WEEK 5: CYCLING! Well, we went to Crank'd last night, which is Heaven's cycling class. This is the first class in our 1st month of Fitness Rehab that we were unable to stay the entire class. The problem wasn't the exercise, but the fact that those DARN hard seats hurt my a$$. Seriously, I wasn't even in there 5 min and I knew it was going to be a problem. I put my towel on the seat - still hurt. Added Kirk's towel to it, and it STILL HURT. I was only able to stay in the class for the first 1/2 hour, and then just couldn't do it. My butt hurt so much I couldn't even concentrate on moving my legs. It is safe to say that we won't be back to a cycling class for a bit!

However, instead of just ditching Crank'd and then going home, Kirk and I did go to the cardio room and worked on the elliptical for another 15 minutes.

We'll be at Cardio Unlimited tomorrow @ 6:30 - see you there for FREE!!

Christine and Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment