Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 7 - Hot Yoga, Bosu Blast & Cardio Unlmt'd!

Sorry for not blogging sooner, between computer issues and snowboarding injuries we have not been very organized :-S

BUT, we’re back now – well I am…. Kirk is out "indefinitely" with a rib injury obtained on a snowboarding trip. I might be going at this alone for the last 2 weeks of our Fitness Rehab – maybe Kirk will be OK for a yoga class or two?!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been following along - the comments on our blogs are really inspiring – seeing that its not just Kirk and I struggling shows us that we’re not suffering alone, and really helps us push through one class at a time! Remember that at the end of week 8 of our Fitness Rehab there will be a draw for a FREE 6 Month Membership to Heavens!

I went to Hot Yoga on Monday and have found that I have really fallen in love with this class. Its so relaxing, and the heat and humidity feel amazing (it does take some getting used to in the first few classes though!).

Tonight I went to Bosu Blast, a class that we took in Week 2. A great all over workout, this class adds some intensity to anyone’s workout! Its very challenging, and I’m already stiffening up – I’ll have to drink lots of water tonight!

I’ll be at Cardio Unlimited (another favorite) Thursday night. This class is a lot of fun, with choreography and upbeat music. And if you don’t know the moves, just jump around and no one will notice! Come join me for free @ 6:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment