Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just finished Cheerlead Workout!! I definitly think that I enjoyed it more than Kirk did, a little to much "hips" and "pom-poms" for his liking...

All was well and good until the Core Workout.... HA, my (fl)abs are very mad at me right now!

And, on top of tonights work out, we are still feeling the results of Monday's step class - Kirk actually FELL getting out of bed this morning - no joke. Calve cramps are not fun. Nor is trying to get up after you have just gone pee..... seems like a better idea to just sit there and not move (just remember though, eventually you DO have to go back to work!).

I noticed that despite the muscle cramps, I felt a little more upbeat, and energetic - I wasn't dreading tonights class like I though I might... tomorrow might be a different story though!

Join us Friday @ 5:30pm for Yoga Groove! Mention the code "Christine and Kirk" when you come in and the class is FREE!!

Check in with you soon,
Christine and Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment