Friday, January 15, 2010

Fitness Rehab

Hey Everyone
We just got home from Yoga Groove - what a nice change of pace from the high energy step and cheerleading classes we took earlier this week!

Very relaxing, but EXTREMELY difficult! The instuctor started off slow, but quickly had us twisted into pretzels. Some of the poses that she had us in really burned our muscles, and both Kirk and I fell right over (Kirk just about knocked a hole in the wall!) more than once! I spent a fair bit of time sitting there and "observing" the others in the class - the poses were SO tough and I could not hold some of them for very long (especially the pretzely ones!).

But, we are BOTH looking forward to our next Yoga class! Kirk is really looking forward too it (suprised? I know I am).

I was also suprised at how relaxing the whole experience is. You come out of the studio feeling calm, refreshed and rejuvinated!

Keep checking in to find out about our next classes!!

Talk to you soon,
Christine and Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment